Federal Fusion Centerfire Pistol Cartridges
- For medium game hunting
- Copper jacket is electro-chemically applied to the core, resulting in a perfectly uniform jacket
- Skived, pre-programmed nose provides consistent expansion
- Maximum weight retention for deep penetration
- Photo may not depict currently available caliber and quantity – refer to item table for item details
- Weight: Approximately: .78 to 1.16 pounds depending on selected size
- Shipping Dimensions: Approximately 2.69 x 2.22 x 1.75 inches to 3.14 x 2.63 x 1.82 inches depending on size selected.
Fusion handgun bullets feature the same molecularly fused construction as their rifle counterparts for the toughness, accuracy and terminal performance short-barrel hunters need. The loads’ bullet weights and velocities have also been optimized to be lethal on deer without punishing the shooter.